Friday, March 26, 2010

Fuji Circuit Joule Thief CFL Light

Here is a neat little project that I built using a Fuji disposable camera circuit and 1 AA battery to run a 13 watt CFL. The CFL does not run at full brightness but is about one half brightness. On a AA battery 1.2 volts@ 2800mah the light will run for about 2 hours. I added a small solar panel from an old garden light so I could sit the light in a window during the daytime to let the sun charge up the AA battery. Not a real useful project but its guaranteed to get people talking when they come over to your house. They will never believe that you are running a CFL from one AA battery so you would have to show them. You can build one of these however if you would like me to build one for you please pm me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIOZMpWZVC4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment