Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jason's Upside Down Garden 09 - 6

May 17, 2009 This video is a little long, but lots of updates as things have really started growing like crazy and I planted a few more thing. I have lots more tomatoes, my yellow squash plants have grown a ton, and I have red strawberries. We have had pretty sunny/warm weather and also a little rain these last two weeks. My one question this week is if anyone has experience growing eggplant, and if so how many eggplants does 1 plant produce? From what I've read it is around 12 fruit per plant. So if you have grown it before let me know how much yours have produced. Also forgot to mention I started using Miracle Gro Liquafeed last Sunday (1 week ago) and will be using it about every 2 weeks as instructed.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXA-cY-l6R4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment