Thursday, April 7, 2011

RainwaterPart3.mov

I see the words "green" "sustainable", "environment" all the time. If you use compact fluorescent light bulbs green. If you install solar panels sustainable. If you wash with a tree on the label to buy are environmentally friendly. What do these words mean? I'm not sure. I know that when the city lights, you'll be fine. Is there food in the garden and 6,000 liters of water in the fields. If we worry, we will do so until the next rain. I know how to open a windowso hot inside, is manual and a bit 'more attention, the house will keep us happy and comfortable in all seasons, even in the absence of electricity. I think in these days of a green and environmentally friendly and do not buy the products they choose. It takes more time than expected.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXl6Ur4ifk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment