Saturday, January 28, 2012

Summer Night abounding with Dragonflies 2011 004.MOV

I entered a Home Beautification Contest (2011) for subsidized housing-and the contest does not include a night time view of my home. My entire yard is powered by solar lights-many of which are dragonflies, changing flowers, gazing balls, multi-colored solar tulips, lightes roses, glow in the dark stones and pathways, lanterns, and various unique items. During the day-my yard is very pretty. I use imagination and creativity. Video of my yard during the day will follow later-yet the night view is noticed by neighbors and drive-by onlookers. I get compliments whenever I am outside. Wish me luck! I am limited on what I can achieve because I only rent the home. Thank you. Anyone interested in CAN check the page on facebook under Great Lakes Division Can Advocate Chair and click like! Cancer effects everyone, and the Relay team this year is called Team Dragonflies with motto-"Living In The Moment" -which inspired my theme for my yard this year! Thanks again!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrEm7y_LPx4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment