Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Building a solar garden light

A project I did during the summer, we tried to create a garden of sunlight. I have time for the organization and decide what you want to enlighten really count in my garden. Where can the garden has particular space is also an important decision was made. First, the lights are solar direct sunlight during the day to recharge. I also wanted to ensure that the garden was completely visible from the terracepool.

I found the perfect place in the small garden that had created the center, with a few inches of banana that had a seat available to highlight the sunlight of this beautiful plant, but I decided so that the image of the region, could " Working most of the garden in front of the banana.

Quantity and form, to buy was carefully color in the reflected light. I stressed the oval of color with a small gardensolar lighting mushrooms. This is a unique project with a soft, low light.

In the middle I put a shaft of sunlight shines on the square of banana. This adds a dramatic touch to "balance" single color flashing mushrooms. Height, hang a bell butterfly sunlight in the middle of a shepherd near the hook, but it can temper it changes position.

I am looking for other solar lights that the average current Garden lighting is growing. I need some 'flashing lights, a small hill and maybe a snail or frog skin to sunlight for children. I have not really decided.

Solar lighting can be placed anywhere or at any time change the location because the overhead wires, pins or other conventional power supply. So, how my garden grows, you can produce light for my position, vision> Solar Garden that I have in my imagination.

1 comment:

  1. I think lights in the garden makes a more whimsical statement. You should add wind spinners for the final touch!

    ReplyDelete